Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Coming Soon...

I hate that I've been neglecting my blogging lately. I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted. It has been soooo hot here, and I think it's taken the starch out of my bloomers!
But Marcela at http://www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com/ has just announced that It's Blog Party Time!!! Woooo Hoooo!
She says
"Have you tried a new recipe recently? Have you learned a new technique? Did you find a new product you can't stop using? Are you experimenting with a new form of art? What are you playing with lately? Would you like to share it with us?...We certainly like to know about it!"
And I will be posting along with lots of talented bloggers on Friday, June 26th.
Come and join us, won't you?

2 comments:

  1. I will try hard to join in, but I too am lagging a bit......
    I have a couple days off, so maybe that help!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this party! I had such a good time with the last one and met so many great new friends:)

    ReplyDelete