Monday, May 18, 2009

Sneek Peek!

Hello! I wanted to give everyone a little peek at my line of illustrations I'm developing for a new Etsy Shop. They are hand drawn on antique book pages (these two happen to be out of an old french book).

Little Girl below is not quite finished. The bubble below her is going to say "be mine".

Wish these pictures were better! I need to learn to take better ones, or perhaps this is best left to hubby.
This line will hopefully include lots of bunnies, cats and children for different seasons and themes. I have lots planned right now for Halloween.
I would love to know everyone's thoughts and ideas! I am open to constructive criticism - I'm always happy to know anything that would improve my work!
Thank you so much!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet Foofoo! Love'em!
    artfully,
    Kim
    aka pearliebird

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are fabulous! great job and love the French text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi,
    I love your artwork! and what a wonderful idea to paint them on book pages!!!!
    Keep on creating, you are very talented artist :)
    blessings,
    starrydeborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute FooFooelm! Adorable!Keep on drawing!!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too adorable. I love both of the drawings.

    ReplyDelete