Sunday, March 1, 2009

So after all of the fun finds this weekend, I sat down to get some work done.

Here are three of my latest.

A spring colored vintage earring inspired this necklace.




















I found this awesome cameo pin and it was just calling out to be made into a pendant.






















I have several compasses, but this is the first one to be turned into a necklace.



I have 4 more necklaces and several more bracelets in the works, so I will post as I finish. I hope that lot of vintage buckles arrives this week!

8 comments:

  1. Cooool! I love the compass necklace. Very awesome items! :)

    ♥ xtine
    http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff! really love the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Cameo (In Spanish we call Cameos Camafeos)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fabulous! I really love that first piece :). I think I will favorite it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! I could never dream of making anything even close. Simple earrings are a struggle for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Concept For The Compass & Key Jewelry Is Always Cool...

    ReplyDelete
  7. your jewelry is just GORGEOUS! wow. <3!!!

    ReplyDelete