I just received an award!
Marcela at Etsy Cottage Style honored me with The Kreativ Blogger Award! Yay!
She asked me to list 7 things I love, so here goes...
- Flea marketing. I love knowing that what I buy has a wonderful history.
- Creating something new from something old. To me, there is no better feeling than starting a new project, looking at your supply stash, and knowing that you are giving something a new life.
- Charming old houses. I can't imagine wanting to live anywhere else.
- My family, friends and kitties.
- Old suitcases. Since we live in a tiny house, they make great storage for my supplies. I have 11 and am always on the lookout for more. I seem to have developed a slight obsession!
- My teeny, tiny little garden. It never fails to make me smile.
- Halloween decorations. I started collecting a few years ago, and now I look for them year round.
And now I need to list 7 blogs that I love. They are...
- http://tiedupmemories.blogspot.com/ She is a fellow member of the Etsy's Cottage Style Street Team and I always look forward to seeing her latest.
- http://jennylovesbenny.blogspot.com/ Her stuffed animals are just darling.
- http://blog.thefrenchbear.ca/ A fellow member of Etsy Cottage Style. I marvel at her amazing bears, bunnies and chicks.
- http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/ I love reading her whole blog, but the banner alone is worth checking out.
- http://pamgarrison.typepad.com/pamgarrison/ Amazing pictures and a creative spirit.
- http://fleamarketstudio.typepad.com/my_weblog/ A great mix of family and artistic persuits.
- http://marilynhealey.blogspot.com/ She uses vintage, but always manages to make things look fresh.
Thanks again, Marcela!